Welcome! This blog is meant to keep track of the different ideas I have to incorporate into my 5th grade classroom.

Monday, September 6, 2010

"Where Did You Go Over the Summer?" in December!



I'm so frustrated. Last year I found out we would be going 1 to 1 computers in our 5th grade classroom. Here it is the 2nd week of school and I have yet to see our computers in our classroom. They are in our district, but they have not been imaged and set up for student use. Our district decided to switch over to Google for Education the last two weeks of August. So not only do we not have our laptops for our students, but every computer in every lab is not usable. I have so many ideas ready to use with the students, and all of my ideas for the beginning of the school year are just going out the window. Will I be doing "Where did you go over the summer?" with Google Earth in December? Will I be making "Introduce Yourself" Glogs in January? How about starting up a blog in February? I can't stand the waiting anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment