Welcome! This blog is meant to keep track of the different ideas I have to incorporate into my 5th grade classroom.

Monday, September 6, 2010

I Didn't Know I Could Do That!




Did you know that a lot of game sites will let you share their games on Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, Delicious and tons of other places? I shared two games that I played. One off of this site: Primary Games and another off of this site: Mr. Nussbaum Check the two posts below to see these games.

All you need to do is look for the share button and then click on the place you want to share. I plan to have my students share games they enjoy playing on their blogs. Other students will then see which games their friends like. This is a great way to get kids excited about playing educational games!

No comments:

Post a Comment