Welcome! This blog is meant to keep track of the different ideas I have to incorporate into my 5th grade classroom.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bellwork on a Wiki!




This year our classroom is going 1 to 1 computers, so I am going to try having students do their bell work on a wiki! Bell work is work that is completed first thing in the morning when a student enters the classroom. I've made pages for the first 3 days of school, which starts on a Wednesday. I think I will make a theme for each day of the week. It will look like this:

Mon. = Something off of the BrainPOP website. (Love the free videos and activities and they have quizzes too!)

Tue. = A reading, spelling or language activity such as this.

Wed. = An art activity such as this.

Thur. = A math activity such as this.

Fri. = Game day! I'm thinking of sites like this or this.


Here is a look at the first week of my wiki on bellwork. Remember, school starts on Wed. so Mon. and Tue. don't have anything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment